The World Coal Leaders Network will be taking place in Madrid on 25 - 27 October 2020. There will be a live conference and a virtual conference running concurrently. The live conference will allow you to meet in person as you are used to doing at our events. The virtual conference will take place online and will allow people who cannot attend in person to participate in the conference.
What is a virtual conference?
- Watch speaker presentations with the video of the speaker and the slides
- Ask and answer questions live through polls, written Q&A and voice-to-voice Q&A
- Attend small group roundtable discussions to meet people who share the same business interests as you
- Network with delegates using the matchmaking function, private meeting rooms and chat function
- Search for the suppliers/resources you need for your business using the resources search feature
- Get access to post event materials like speaker slides and videos so you can catch up with anything you missed in your own time
If you have any questions about this, or anything else, please contact us on email@example.com.
Be part of Europe’s largest coal event
Network with 300 of the biggest coal players in the region and the world including:
• Metinvest Holding LLC – Ukraine, Steel
• ÇIMSA Çimento Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. – Turkey, Cement
• LafargeHolcim Energy Solutions – France, Cement
• Energie Steiermark Business GmbH – Austria, Power
• Iskenderun Enerji Uretim ve Ticaret AS – Turkey, Power
• Lausitz Energie Bergbau AG – Germany, Power
• Mosra Enerji – Nigeria, Power
• Power Plant Plomin – Croatia, Power
>>see all 2019 attendees
Don't miss out on any developments to this and other events. Sign up for updates.