Thanks to our Sponsors, we'll be running this event free of charge for everyone wishing to attend this year!
If you wish to attend, please click the button below, fill in your details and we'll get you registered.
What's next for European coal?
Joining the Virtual World Coal Leaders Network 2020 is more important than ever before – giving you the tools to create your own competitive edge in turbulent market conditions.
Stay on top! Every year, world coal leaders gather 400+ traders, buyers, producers and supply chain experts to share insights on how international markets will impact coal trading across Europe. Recognised as one of the most important and influential meeting places, Virtual World Coal Leaders Network 2020 will create a unique network which connects you to more new business prospects than ever before. Recent digital events have proven to attract at least 50% new faces to grow our existing established network.
Use this unique opportunity to gain critical insights for your business from leading international coal buyers and industry experts. Now, more than ever, the coal supply chain is focussed on ensuring the most efficient, profitable and sustainable business models - and this is the focus for WCLN 2020.
Join this extensive international network from to include access to:
- Exclusive insights from buyers, producers and industry analysts
- Select from 30+ sessions most relevant to you:
- Coal’s Future in Europe – and Globally
- Power Generation and Energy Trading
- Coal Demand and Supply Chains: Steel and Cement Buyer Panels
- International Coal Market Outlooks
WCLN is the leading platform for your annual opportunity to fine-tune your business planning around supply and demand forecasts. This year we bring NEW focus which reflects the increased business opportunities offered by digital, including:
- Special focus country spotlights on:
- China | India | Indonesia | Russia | Ukraine | Poland | USA | Colombia | Turkey | South Africa | Middle East
- What's next for Europe's energy mix?
- What will be the short and longer terms impacts of COVID-19?
- International coal trading analytical forecasts
- Investing in the future of Europe’s coal regions
- Exploring the drivers for coal buyers
- Coal buyers’ spotlight on power, steel, cement and other industries
- Outlook for thermal coal and pricing models
- Forecasting future supplies of coal from domestic production and international markets
- Energy efficiency, safety and risk management in modern mining
You can expect to meet attendees from the following sectors:
What is a virtual conference? Access the demo and see what our best in class virtual event platform offers.
With our best in class virtual platform, you'll be able to:
See the value this event brings to those in attendance by watching the highlights captured at our last year's World Coal Leaders Network.
Don't miss out on any developments to this and other events. Sign up for updates.
Follow us on our social media channels: