Be part of Europe’s largest coal event
Meet with the consumers, traders, producers and supply chain stakeholders who are making deals and shaping the European coal trade market.
The conference provides the perfect platform to conclude business, but don’t take our word for it, hear directly from our delegates.
Relaxed networking and discretion to conclude trades
This year’s event will see far more space and opportunity for you to meet more people. Catch up with old acquaintances, renew relationships and broker introductions to your industry peers.
- NEW FOR 2018: Nou Camp drinks and stadium tour
Get to know the industry buyers and sellers, whilst visiting one of the world’s most famous and impressive stadiums
- NEW FOR 2018: Meeting Hub
Relax with a drink before or during the conference with your peers
- IMPROVED FOR 2018: Evening drinks receptions
We are investing more in our receptions to improve the experience for you
Inform your trading and procurement strategies
Hear from our speakers on expected coal production and consumption for the next 12 months, and gauge recent pricing, to see which way the market is heading.
Gain immediate feedback from your industry peers who are dictating supply and take advantage of the immediate trading opportunities.
- Buyers speaking include: Iskenderun Enerji Uretim, The AES Corporation, HeidelbergCement, EnBW Energie Baden-Wuttemburg, MetInvest Holding
- Import and export regions covered include: Europe, America, India, Middle East, Asia
End users attend for free
If you are a procurement specialist for an end user, power plant or steel manufacturer you can attend the event for free.
Fill out this form and we'll send you event updates.