Coaltrans Poland- gathering the major consumers, producers and traders supplying Eastern Europe
Poland generates 80% of its electricity from coal-fired power and, coupled with its steel and cement production, is the largest coal consumer in Europe.
Poland has also swung from a net exporter to net importer and needs to secure trading agreements.
At Coaltrans Poland you can:
- Meet 120+ local and international coal professionals from across the supply chain
- Hear the latest market forecasts, trading patterns and supply volumes
- Build your industry relationships old and new, so that you can close that next big deal
Inform your trading strategy: Forecast demand and meet the buyers
At Coaltrans Poland we'll be discussing:
- Regulatory climate: Striking a balance between Polish energy needs & EU commitments
- Assessing buyers needs across Poland and surrounding countries
- European and global thermal coal outlook
Networking reception sponsored by Xcoal
Make new contacts in stunning surroundings at the Coaltrans Poland networking drinks reception. Take in Krakow from this rooftop bar, while you expand your contact base in a relaxed setting.
Do you work in procurement for a power, steel or cement company, contact us now on email@example.com to find out how you can be involved in the event.
If you would like to receive updates on the event simply complete this short form.
Keep updated about our events
Sign up here to get updates and special offers!