Following a successful 2019 edition, Coaltrans Poland is coming back in June!
Poland’s coal industry is at a critical point, and this year’s event will bring together national and international industry leaders and influencers to inform, connect and forge a new path for the future.
At Coaltrans Poland, you can:
Meet 160+ local and international coal professionals from across the supply chain
Hear the latest market forecasts, trading patterns and supply volumes
Build your industry relationships old and new, so that you can close that next big deal
Key Themes for 2020:
- What's next for Poland’s energy mix? Responding to the new draft Polish Energy Policy
- Investing in the future of Polish coal regions
- Exploring the drivers for coal buyers
- Coal buyers’ spotlight on power, steel, cement and other industries
- Prospects for growth in domestic and cross-border electricity demand
- Outlook for thermal coal and pricing models
- Forecasting future supplies of coal from domestic producers and international markets
- Energy efficiency, safety and risk management in modern mining
Who will you meet:
- Buyers and end users of coal
- International coal producers
- Trade Associations and industry influencers
- National and local government authorities
- International policy makers
- Analysts and think tank experts
- Commodity traders
- Transport and logistics
- Technology innovators
Registration is now open. To support the industry in Poland, we've introduced discounted domestic rates for our delegates from Poland. Please note - for multinational companies with local offices based in Poland, international rates will apply.
More details will be released over the coming months, but you can get ahead of the curve by contacting us now on firstname.lastname@example.org for information on sponsoring or attending the 2020 edition.
Do you purchase coal for the production of power, cement or steel? Apply for a free pass here.
Don't miss out on any developments to this and other events. Sign up for updates.