The largest coal event in India is back!
Coaltrans India will be going ahead next week in Goa as planned, when we will welcome hundreds of delegates from across the supply chain.
• NEW: Preconference roundtables: Covering topics such as coal quality, the Indian recession and renewables.
• NEW: Lively debate hosted by Rahul Bhandare of Knowledge Infrastructure - “Is burning coal in India’s best interest”
• NEW: new and improved networking app to help you book meetings and plan your time at the conference.
• NEW: Free Coaltrans World Coal Map available at the conference
• Government speaker: Mr. Bajwa from the Ministry of Railways of the Government of India.
• Government attendee: H.E. Mr. Sidharto Reza Suryodipuro, Indonesiam Ambassador to India
• End user speakers: Jindal power and steel, Lafarge cement, JK Cement
• Market outlook & price forecast speakers: Noble, Argus, CRU
• Coal Producer speakers: Xcoal (USA), Ikwezi Mining (South Africa), Bayan Resources (Indonesia), Medco Energi (Indonesia)
• Networking opportunities: Cricket tournament, casual drinks reception on Monday evening, and networking party on Tuesday evening
• Largest Indian coal conference which has been running for 19 years
Registration is now open, so book now to save on your conference pass during early bird rates.
Are you from India?
As always, we have special rates for you! Please fill in this form and we will contact you regarding prices and the registration process.
New app now live!
View the full attendee list and schedule meetings with other attendees ahead of the conference. As a registered delegate you can do this and much more! Register now to start taking advantage of this extra feature.
Keep updated about our events:
Click here to get updates and special offers.