We have been closely monitoring the situation of Covid-19 and its impact on global travel plans and the likely attendance at our Coaltrans School of Coal Singapore 2020 event. After consultation with our speakers, sponsors and wider community, we have taken the decision to cancel the event this year.
We have not taken this decision lightly, but the wellbeing of our customers, partners and team is of paramount importance, and we appreciate the trust they have placed in us in supporting the event.
We have concluded that in order to execute an event that best serves your needs, it would be better to postpone to a later date, and this is likely to be on 15-18 March 2021.
We are now working hard to provide some of the planned content to you. We will share details of this as soon as we can.
Coaltrans School of Coal Singapore will return in 2021 and if you are happy to do so, we will transfer your delegate place.
If you would prefer to transfer to our 2021 event, or cancel and be refunded - please contact us on: email@example.com with how you wish to proceed, along with any other questions you may have.
Boost you career and get ahead of the competition. Immerse yourself in a comprehensive four-day training course that will cover all aspects of coal production, markets, trade & transport logistics.
The course is designed to attract a wide range of attendees at all levels of seniority, providing networking opportunities with key industry players from across the globe. It's an interactive course with sessions run by expert speakers, group problem solving acitivies and a digital trading game simulation.
Key Agenda Highlights:
- Thermal Coal Market Analysis and Outlook: understand the supply and demand while learning about the current market trends.
- Digital Trading Simulation: experience the globalCOAL trading platform where you can try your hand at trading for yourself!
- Fundamentals of Coal Buying: learn how to read the market, forecast prices and apply what you've learned in practical coal buying exercises.
Key Speakers already confirmed:
• Gareth Griffiths, Course Director, Perret Associates Ltd
• Guillaume Perret, Director, Perret Associates Ltd
• Nick Austin, Partner, Reed Smith LLP
• Richard Richardson, Head of Asia, globalCOAL
• Andy Symonds, Senior Freight Market Reporter, The Baltic Exchange
• Mario Terenzio, Managing Director, Rocktree Consulting S.r.l.
• Keith Whitchurch, President Director, SMG Consultants
• Binod Singh, President Director, Vale International SA Singapore Branch
• Joseph Tan, Managing Director, JLex LLC
In conversation with Guillaume Perret
When in Singapore next year, you'll get a chance to learn from Perret Associates, who are the Course Directors of the event.
You can hear from Guillaume ahead of the course by watching this exclusive video interview, in which he talks about why training courses such as School of Coal are more important than ever, given the current market conditions.
Contact us now on firstname.lastname@example.org for information on attending the 2020 edition.
Don't miss out on any developments to this and other events. Sign up for updates.