Boost your career and get ahead of the competition
Immerse yourself in a comprehensive five-day training course that will cover all aspects of coal production, markets, trade & transport logistics.
The course is designed to attract a wide range of attendees at all levels of seniority, providing networking opportunities with key industry players from across the globe.
Join us to...
- Learn, negotiate, participate: Replicate real-life contract negotiations and force majeure situations in our case-study simulations.
- Gain in-depth knowledge: Our dedicated 90-minute sessions are built to ensure you come away with a detailed understanding of the global coal industry, at every stage from mine to end user.
- Get invaluable on-site experience on the field trip to Bristol Port
- Network with the speakers and other attendees at our welcome reception.
- Enjoy 4 nights accommodation at the historic St Anne's College, putting you at the heart of the UK's premier centre for learning.
Testimonials from previous School of Coal alumni
"School of coal is one of the best and most intense programme on offer globally. Most importantly, the high qualified lecturers integrated the theory into practical experience. I also met professionals from varied cultures and backgrounds and the location is perfect" - Zlatica Machajova, US Steel
"This is an excellent training programme particularly being organised at Oxford with eminent speakers which add a lot of value to the course" - Tarak Sankar Roy, Coal India
"Great and fundamental training course giving full information on basics and particular specific points of coal production use and sale" - Leonid Rybak, MIR Trade