Given the ongoing situation with the Coronavirus, we have taken the decision to reschedule Coaltrans China to 14-16 October 2020.
We have worked closely with local and international partners to find the next dates that will work for all the industry. Given the immense pressures being placed on the global economy and global trading, we look forward to providing you with a meeting place to hear from experts and to meet influential executives in Chinese coal procurement and policy setting once this outbreak has been resolved.
Thank you for your support and understanding and in the meantime, we all will be hoping for a speedy resolution to this global outbreak, with as few people affected as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com
Reasons to attend Coaltrans China:
- Understand China’s position on coal consumption in its 14th Five Year Plan (2021 – 2025)
- Strike new deals as China still heavily relies on coal to satisfy its energy and steel markets
- Hear the latest pricing forecasts and how they impact Chinese coal consumption
- Assess how freight can determine a competitive advantage or impact trading margins
- Network with 200+ Chinese executives and develop business relationships across China’s coal supply chain
Don't miss out on the most relevant coal event of the year!