Coaltrans China will be taking place in Shanghai on 14 - 16 October 2020. There will be a live conference and a virtual conference running concurrently. The live conference will allow you to meet in person as you are used to doing at our events. The virtual conference will take place online and will allow people who cannot attend in person to participate in the conference.
What is a virtual conference?
- Watch speaker presentations with the video of the speaker and the slides
- Ask and answer questions live through polls, written Q&A and voice-to-voice Q&A
- Attend small group roundtable discussions to meet people who share the same business interests as you
- Network with delegates using the matchmaking function, private meeting rooms and chat function
- Search for the suppliers/resources you need for your business using the resources search feature
- Get access to post event materials like speaker slides and videos so you can catch up with anything you missed in your own time
If you have any questions about this, or anything else, please contact us on email@example.com.
Reasons to attend Coaltrans China:
- Understand China’s position on coal consumption in its 14th Five Year Plan (2021 – 2025)
- Strike new deals as China still heavily relies on coal to satisfy its energy and steel markets
- Hear the latest pricing forecasts and how they impact Chinese coal consumption
- Assess how freight can determine a competitive advantage or impact trading margins
- Network with 200+ Chinese executives and develop business relationships across China’s coal supply chain
Don't miss out on any developments to this and other events. Sing up for updates by clicking on the button below.
Don't forget to follow us on our social media channels: