Given the ongoing situation with the Coronavirus, we have taken the decision to reschedule Coaltrans China for later in 2020. Dates still to be confirmed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, however, the safety of our attendees is our utmost concern. We are working closely with our local and international partners to ensure the best possible event will take place at the most appropriate dates for the industry. The new dates will be announced shortly.
Thank you for your support and understanding, we look forward to welcoming you to the event later in the year. In the meantime, we all will be hoping for a speedy resolution to this outbreak, with as few people affected as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Now in its 18th edition this conference is a leading forum for the international companies who want to meet influential executives in Chinese coal procurement and policy setting.
China’s import volumes are one of the major drivers on international coal markets. This is why this event saw a growth of 32% in attendance last year and it is set to grow even further in 2020.
Reasons to attend Coaltrans China:
- Understand China’s position on coal consumption in its 14th Five Year Plan (2021 – 2025)
- Strike new deals as China still heavily relies on coal to satisfy its energy and steel markets
- Hear the latest pricing forecasts and how they impact Chinese coal consumption
- Assess how freight can determine a competitive advantage or impact trading margins
- Network with 200+ Chinese executives and develop business relationships across China’s coal supply chain
Don't miss out on the most relevant coal event of the year!