Coaltrans Asia will be taking place in Bali on 22 - 24 November 2020. There will be a live conference and a virtual conference running concurrently. The live conference will allow you to meet in person as you are used to doing at our events. The virtual conference will take place online and will allow people who cannot attend in person to participate in the conference.
What is a virtual conference?
- Watch speaker presentations with the video of the speaker and the slides
- Ask and answer questions live through polls, written Q&A and voice-to-voice Q&A
- Attend small group roundtable discussions to meet people who share the same business interests as you
- Network with delegates using the matchmaking function, private meeting rooms and chat function
- Search for the suppliers/resources you need for your business using the resources search feature
- Get access to post event materials like speaker slides and videos so you can catch up with anything you missed in your own time
If you have any questions about this, or anything else, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have just launched our series of online industry conversations, so that you can hear market updates from experts across the globe while we are unable to meet in person. Find out more here.
Source new opportunities and address industry challenges with your peers
Join us for another edition of the largest coal event in the world, gathering together over 900 delegates from around the globe during 3 days of networking and knowledge-sharing.
2020 will see a number of new features for you to participate in, and get even more out of your time in Bali including:
- More roundtable sessions - engage in focused discussions about current industry issues with your peers
- Gain even more technical insights from the Mining Operations Stream, being run in 2020 in conjunction with the Djakarta Mining Club
- Participate in lively debate about the impact of coal in Asia
- For the first time coal gasification, the global gas market, electric vehicles, responsible supply chains, renewables, cement and steel will all be covered in the agenda
All of this alongside expert-led data and analysis on the state of the market, networking receptions in beautiful settings and the ability to see and be seen by all the key players in the market. You will take back to your organization the contacts and expertise required to secure deals through the end of 2020 and beyond.
Make sure you are in the right place, at the right time, to meet new clients and generate profitable deals to your business.
Keep updated about our events:
Click here to get updates and special offers
Follow us on social media!