Thanks to our Sponsors, we'll be running this event free of charge for everyone wishing to attend this year!
If you wish to attend, please click the button below, fill in your details and we'll get you registered.
Join the largest coal trading event in the world from the comfort of your desktop. This start-of-the-art digital experience will enable you to network with peers from all around the globe, secure deals in private video chats, and discover and debate the latest opportunites and challenges to impact the coal market.
Gain market insights from across the sector:
- Focus in on the largest coal-importing regions China and India in deep-dive sessions
- Understand suppply coming out of coal producing regions including Australia, South Africa, Russia, Indonesia, USA
- APBI-ICMA Chairman Pandu Sjahrir will be speaking and sharing the latest updates from Indonesia
- Hear macro market updates from Noble Resources
- Participate in engaging, in-depth discussions at the 15 roundtables taking place - this is your time to gain insights and network with like-minded peers in focused sessions
- Join structured networking sessions that will connect you with peers from around the globe
- Future-proof your organisation at sessions on the global energy market and how to manage your business thorugh periods of market volatility
Now more than ever connections and market insights are integral to your planning and future-proofing your business.
Over the course of the event, you will meet hundreds of peers from across the coal supply chain, hear expert analysis and data on the state of the market as you would in person, simply without encountering any travel restrictions or social distancing measures. The Coaltrans team are dedicated to enabling trading for the industry and providing you with the best experience possible!
What is a virtual conference? Access the demo and see what our best in class virtual event platform offers.
- Watch speaker presentations with the video of the speaker and the slides
- Ask and answer questions live through polls, written Q&A and voice-to-voice Q&A
- Attend small group roundtable discussions to meet people who share the same business interests as you
- Network with delegates using the matchmaking function, private video meeting rooms and chat function
- Search for the suppliers/resources you need for your business using the resources search feature
- Get access to post event materials like speaker slides and videos so you can catch up with anything you missed in your own time
Make sure you are in the right place, at the right time, to meet new clients and generate profitable deals for your business.
If you have any questions about this, or anything else, please contact us on email@example.com.
We have just launched our series of online industry conversations, so that you can hear market updates from experts across the globe while we are unable to meet in person. Find out more here.
Keep updated about our events:
Click here to get updates and special offers
Follow us on social media!