Take part in the largest coal event in the world!
Coaltrans Asia is back this June bringing together the entire international coal supply chain in Bali, Indonesia.
Download our brand new interactive brochure:
What’s new for 2019
• Risk management workshop: Get insights on how to reduce risk for your business
• Champagne roundtables: Take part in a heated debate while you enjoy free-flowing champagne
• Mining operations stream: Additional content on reducing costs and increasing mining efficiencies
• Woman in Coal breakfast: Become part of a supportive network to help women succeed in coal
• More networking hours: Exhibition and meeting hub open from Sunday 1pm with free drinks all day
• Networking lounge: Space for your meetings with chairs & tables with free tea and coffee
• Speed networking: Enjoy a drink as you mingle with people you might otherwise not have met
• New networking app: Contact anyone on the delegate list to book your business meetings
• Meet over 900 people from the entire coal supply-chain of which around 120 are end user buyers.
• Be in the right place at the right time to negotiate better deals and find new business for your company
• Network with the key global coal professionals under one roof:
Government, miners, buyers, traders, shipping, financing, consultants and more
• Enjoy two incredible parties in stunning Bali with the biggest names in the coal industry
• This year’s end user buyers include:
Adaro Power, AGL Energy, APLSI (IPPA), Chipmong Insee Cement Corporation, Cirebon Power, CLP Power Hong Kong Limited, EGAT (Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand), Essar, GS Donghae Electric Power Co., LTD., GS Energy, Hoa Phat Steel, Hokuriku Electric Power Company, Hyundai Steel Company, Jindal, Lafarge, LHoist SA, PLN, PT. Asahimas Chemical, SAMKWANG GLASS CO.,LTD, Siam City Group, Siam Kraft Industry Co., Ltd, TNB Fuel Services Sdn Bhd
We are offering special discounts for large groups. If you'd like to register 5 or more people from the same company, please email email@example.com to know more about group rates.