Boost you career and get ahead of the competition. Immerse yourself in a comprehensive four-day training course that will cover all aspects of coal production, markets, trade & transport logistics.
The course is designed to attract a wide range of attendees at all levels of seniority, providing networking opportunities with key industry players from across the globe.
Key Agenda Highlights:
- Thermal Coal Market Analysis and Outlook: understand the supply and demand while learning about the current market trends.
- Digital Trading Simulation: experience the globalCOAL trading platform where you can try your hand at trading for yourself!
- Fundamentals of Coal Buying: learn how to read the market, forecast prices and apply what you've learned in practical coal buying exercises.
Key Speakers already confirmed:
- Gareth Griffiths, Course Director, Perret Associates Ltd
- Guillaume Perret, Director, Perret Associates Ltd
- Nick Austin, Partner, Reed Smith LLP
- Richard Richardson, Head of Asia, globalCOAL
- Andy Symonds, Senior Freight Market Reporter, The Baltic Exchange
- Mario Terenzio, Managing Director, Rocktree Consulting S.r.l.
- Keith Whitchurch, President Director, SMG Consultants
In conversation with Guillaume Perret
When in Singapore next year, you'll get a chance to learn from Guillaume Perret - a founder and Director of Perret Associates, who are the Course Directors of the event.
You can hear from Guillaume ahead of the course by watching this exclusive video interview, in which he talks about why training courses such as School of Coal are more important than ever, given the current market conditions.
Contact us now on firstname.lastname@example.org for information on attending the 2020 edition.
Don't miss out on any developments to this and other events. Sign up for updates.