Get out of the classroom and gain first hand insights on our field trip. You'll get valuable on-site experience of a European port. You'll be given a tour by senior staff at Bristol Port where they handel all the coal for the nearby power station.
In the evening, join us for networking drinks at the Grade II listed Royal Oak pub, which is a few minutes from St. Anne's College. The pub dates back to 1756 and is an excellent example of traditional English pub, complete with an open fire place.
Field trip Itinerary
• 08.00 Departure
• 10.00 Arrive at Bristol Port Company, St Andrews House followed by coffee
• 10.15 Presentation
• 11.00 Tour of the Bulk Terminal
• 12.00 Buffet Lunch
• 12.45 Departure
• 15.00 Arrive back in Oxford
Free time for you to explore Oxford
Networking drinks and dinner
• 18.15 Meet in St. Anne's lobby to walk to Royal Oak together
• 18.30 Networking drinks at Royal Oak pub
• 19.30 Dinner at the college