We have been closely monitoring the situation of Covid-19 and its impact on global travel plans and the likely attendance at our Coaltrans Poland event, due to commence on 9th June. After consultation with our speakers, sponsors and wider community, we have taken the decision to cancel the event this year.
In this period of unprecedented volatility, we are aware of the increasing concerns related to travel safety and the restrictions on corporate travel by many companies around the world.
We have not taken this decision lightly, but the wellbeing of our customers, partners and team is of paramount importance, and we appreciate the trust they have placed in us in supporting the event.
We have concluded that in order to execute an event that best serves your needs in connecting the key players in this important regional market, it would be better to postpone to a later date, and this is likely to be in 2021.
We are now working hard to provide some of the planned content to you – either in the form of digital content or as an additional focused section at our World Coal Leader’s Forum in October. We will share details of this as soon as we can.
Coaltrans Poland will return in 2021 and if you are happy to do so, we will transfer your delegate place when we release the new dates; alternatively, you may wish to transfer to another Coaltrans event.
If you would prefer to transfer to our 2021 event, another event, or cancel and be refunded - please contact us on: email@example.com with how you wish to proceed, along with any other questions you may have.
Thank you for your understanding.
Poland’s coal industry is at a critical point, and next year’s event will bring together national and international industry leaders and influencers to inform, connect and forge a new path for the future.
At Coaltrans Poland, you can:
Meet 160+ local and international coal professionals from across the supply chain
Hear the latest market forecasts, trading patterns and supply volumes
Build your industry relationships old and new, so that you can close that next big deal
- What's next for Poland’s energy mix? Responding to the new draft Polish Energy Policy
- Investing in the future of Polish coal regions
- Exploring the drivers for coal buyers
- Coal buyers’ spotlight on power, steel, cement and other industries
- Prospects for growth in domestic and cross-border electricity demand
- Outlook for thermal coal and pricing models
- Forecasting future supplies of coal from domestic producers and international markets
- Energy efficiency, safety and risk management in modern mining
Who will you meet:
- Buyers and end users of coal
- International coal producers
- Trade Associations and industry influencers
- National and local government authorities
- International policy makers
- Analysts and think tank experts
- Commodity traders
- Transport and logistics
- Technology innovators
More details will be released over the coming months, but you can get ahead of the curve by contacting us now on firstname.lastname@example.org for information on sponsoring or attending the 2021 edition.
Don't miss out on any developments to this and other events. Sign up for updates.