Now in its 18th edition this conference is a leading forum for the international companies who want to meet influential executives in Chinese coal procurement and policy setting.
China’s import volumes are one of the major drivers on international coal markets. This is why this event saw a growth of 32% in attendance last year and it is set to grow even further in 2020.
Reasons to attend Coaltrans China:
- Understand China’s position on coal consumption in its 14th Five Year Plan (2021 – 2025)
- Strike new deals as China still heavily relies on coal to satisfy its energy and steel markets
- Hear the latest pricing forecasts and how they impact Chinese coal consumption
- Assess how freight can determine a competitive advantage or impact trading margins
- Network with 200+ Chinese executives and develop business relationships across China’s coal supply chain
Don't miss out on the most relevant coal event of the year! Book now to take advantage of the Early Bird rates.