Benefit from the growing opportunities in the Middle East
116 delegates from 59 international companies joined us in Cairo to discuss the new market opportunities in Egypt.
With a third of all delegates being end users the conference provided the perfect opportunity for all members of the coal supply chain.
Perfectly located in the Garden City area overlooking the Nile, the event provided the ideal setting for networking, business and market analysis.
Key note speakers included:
• Mustafa El Deeb, Minister's Advisor,Egypt's Ministry of Transport
• Medhat Stefanos, Chairman, Egyptian Cement Association
• Linda Al-Masri, Supply Chain Director,Qatrana Cement Company
• Mahmoud Hosny, Procurement Manager,Arabian Cement
• Bahadir Kepenek, Procurement Manager,CIMSA Çimento Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.
Main topics included:
• Panel discussion: The end user perspective – Current outlook for the cement market in Egypt and beyond
• Regional spotlight: Pakistan and Turkey
• Procurement strategies: best practice
• The growing need for coal in Egypt’s cement industry