Following its successful re-launch in Barcelona, The World Coal Leaders Network is moving to Lisbon in 2016.
The event will bring you key macro trends and pricing overviews, lots of one-to-one meetings and deal making, technical content, provocative interactive debates and workshops and keynote industry interviews.
The World Coal Leaders Network brings this all under one roof, creating a dedicated ecosystem where you can maximise your benefits while working with your busy schedules.
Here’s a taster of what we’ll be discussing:
• A note post COP 21: what it is, what it isn’t and what it means for coal and LNG
• Oil, gas, carbon, coal: a perfect storm of risks for coal, but how much demand is at risk?
• Snapshot Price Forecasts: five-year forecasts for coal prices, oil prices and LNG prices
• How likely are we to see a significant upturn in the coal industry?
• Are thermal coal prices becoming more dependent on currency movements than on demand and supply?
• Does anyone know the true value or price of coal given the illiquidity that exists in the market?
• How much can the Middle East and Turkey support Atlantic coal trade?
View the full agenda
Bookings are now open!
There are three simple options for registering...
1) Book your place online
2) Complete the booking form and email it to us at email@example.com
3) Give us a call on (HK) +852 2912 8038 (UK) +44 20 7779 7222 and we'll arrange your booking for you
Hear from attendees of The World Coal Leaders Network...
‘Excellent opportunity to meet people in the industry and discuss potential business.’
Maria Martelo, CMC Coal Marketing Company Limited
Eivind Andreassen, Hydro Energi AS
‘The new conference structure makes networking easier and presentations seem more dynamic’
Daryl McArthur, GDF Suez
‘A thorough overview of today’s coal market and the challenges it faces.’
Oscar Reyes, Researcher
‘The place to meet all the right industry people in one place.’
Matthew Boyle, CRU
‘Provides excellent information on the energy sector.’
Andreas Manik, PT Komatsu Astra Finance
‘The Oxford Style Debate was very thought provoking and informative.’
Yagiz Engin, Fina Enerji Holding A.S.
'Knowledgeable industry speakers'
Frans Kesuma, PT Pamapersada Nusantara
'Great opportunity to discuss future business'
Omaira Diaz, CMC Coal Marketing Company Limited