Adapt and thrive in challenging markets
Following its successful re-launch in Barcelona, The World Coal Leaders Network is moving to Lisbon in 2016.
The event will bring you key macro trends and pricing overviews, lots of one-to-one meetings and deal making, technical content, provocative interactive debates and workshops and keynote industry interviews.
The World Coal Leaders Network brings this all under one roof, creating a dedicated ecosystem where you can maximise your benefits while working with your busy schedules.
Here’s a taster of what we’ll be discussing:
- A note post COP 21: what it is, what it isn’t and what it means for coal and LNG
- Oil, gas, carbon, coal: a perfect storm of risks for coal, but how much demand is at risk?
- Snapshot Price Forecasts: five-year forecasts for coal prices, oil prices and LNG prices
- How likely are we to see a significant upturn in the coal industry?
- Are thermal coal prices becoming more dependent on currency movements than on demand and supply?
- Does anyone know the true value or price of coal given the illiquidity that exists in the market?
- How much can the Middle East and Turkey support Atlantic coal trade?
View the full agenda
Bookings are now open!
There are three simple options for registering...
1) Book your place online
2) Complete the booking form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Give us a call on (HK) +852 2912 8038 (UK) +44 20 7779 7222 and we'll arrange your booking for you