Facing the future at India's largest coal industry event
There's no doubt that recent developments in India's power sector will have huge implications for the future of coal.
Coal India Ltd. has successfully broken free of its notoriously pedestrian growth rate, increasing output to unprecedented levels and the Ministry of Coal remains confident that they can reach their ambitious production targets of a billion tonnes in the next 5 years.
But with this push in domestic production, what does the future hold for India's coal imports?
This is one of the many issues facing the industry and I'm sure you have your own questions too.
Join Coaltrans and your fellow industry professionals in Goa for India's largest coal industry event, uniting over 800 producers, end-users and policy makers for two days of discussion and debate.
The Coaltrans India Experience
- Super sessions - A mix of the latest announcements, trends, case studies, Q&As, panels and debates
- Roundtable discussions - Probe our experts, have your say and exchange business cards with potential clients
- Interactive debate - Hear controversial issues discussed and share your vote on the most constructive solution for the future
- 1-2-1s - User our mobile delegate messenger app where you can pre-arrange meetings with other attendees
- Amazing receptions - See and be seen at the region's largest coal industry party
Confirmed end users include:
- BMM Ispat
- Essar Power
- Gujarat State Electricity Company
- JK Lakshmi Cement
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd
- Tata International
- Tata Steel
- Sesa Sterlite Coal & Oil Group
Testimonials - hear what past delegates have to say:
‘This is one of the best coal events worldwide focusing on demand supply of coal’
Raj Kumar Joshi, Vicat Sagar Cement Pvt. Ltd.
‘Coaltrans Conference retains the benchmark position that it has attained for itself through continuously providing the industry an excellent platform to come together’
Ankush Girdhar, Mitsubishi Corp. India Pvt Ltd.
‘Well organised with a wide spectrum of suppliers, buyers and service providers. An excellent opportunity to interact and learn from speakers.’
Viren Joshi, Reliance Industries Ltd.
‘We have had a great conference and have met a lot of potential clients and suppliers
Rowena D'Souza, Xcoal Energy & Resources
‘I received a lot of helpful information from market reports and had the chance to meet a wide range of people.’
Albert Chelyukanov, Mechel Carbon
‘I was extremely pleased with the event. The platform provided me with the opportunity to meet vendors and gave me the latest market updates.’
Prasad Joglekar, Jubilant Life Science Ltd.
Contact us at email@example.com or give us a call on +44 20 7779 7222 for more information on how you can be involved with the event.