By March 2015, the Ministry of Power, Coal and Renewable Energy is expected to have a clearer idea as to how they will improve the efficiencies of the domestic Indian mining companies and how they will encourage more private investment into the power and mining sectors.
Coaltrans India is set to take place just two days after the next Budget is announced. With more radical changes forecast to be announced at this time, the event will offer the ideal platform to discuss exactly how these developments will benefit the sector.
The Coaltrans India Experience
- Super sessions - A mix of the latest announcements, trends, case studies, Q&As, panels and debates
- Question time with the Government - Choose the questions you want the answer to
- Roundtable discussions - Probe our experts, have your say and exchange business cards with potential clients
- Interactive debate - Hear controversial issues discussed and share your vote on the most constructive solution for the future
- 1-2-1s - User our mobile delegate messenger app where you can pre-arrange meetings with other attendees
- Amazing receptions - See and be seen at the region's largest coal industry par