Facing the future at India's premier coal industry event
After the 2015 elections, the new government set Coal India ambitious production targets to regulate power distribution in the country, bringing reliable and consistent energy to the masses.
Delegates at the 14th Coaltrans India in New Dehli heard from the Coal Secretary, Anil Swarup, that he aims to increase domestic production to 1 billion tonnes and end coal imports within the next 5 years.
Although some remain sceptical of Coal India's growth, output continues to grow year-on-year and due to increasing domestic demand, India remains the world's second largest importer of thermal coal after China.
And of course where there is demand comes opportunity.
Coaltrans India will return in 2016 to unite policy makers, end-users and service providers as the country sees vast improvements made to its transport facilities and infrastructure networks. As the nation advances and new opportunities are arise, Coaltrans India remains the leading annual event of the region to meet and do business with the most senior decision makers.
The Coaltrans India Experience
- Super sessions - A mix of the latest announcements, trends, case studies, Q&As, panels and debates
- Roundtable discussions - Probe our experts, have your say and exchange business cards with potential clients
- Interactive debate - Hear controversial issues discussed and share your vote on the most constructive solution for the future
- 1-2-1s - User our mobile delegate messenger app where you can pre-arrange meetings with other attendees
- Amazing receptions - See and be seen at the region's largest coal industry party
Contact us at email@example.com or give us a call on +44 20 7779 7222 for more information on how you can be involved with the event.