A new event focusing on a new region
Coaltrans is delighted to announce Coaltrans Middle East™ - a new event designed to showcase the Dubai coal trading hub, whilst allowing the global coal trading and coal shipping community to converge in sunny Dubai this November.
The UAE sits in the centre of a vibrant area where some of the countries have traditionally used coal – such as Turkey which is a major coal consumer – and some have traditionally ignored coal but, like Dubai, are now reviewing that.
Meanwhile, the central nature of the region has meant that it has been at the forefront of coal trading and coal shipping.
Five great reasons to attend Coaltrans Middle East™:
- Learn about coal demand from Morocco through Turkey and on to Central Asia
- Understand coal production in countries like Turkey and Pakistan
- Network with the coal traders and shippers in Dubai, as well as coal producers and coal buyers
- Choose from a variety of discussion roundtables, allowing you to tailor the conference to meet your needs
- Join our complimentary networking desert safari including 4 x 4 dune driving, food and entertainment