The opportunity is there for Mongolia to become a leading coal producer with the ability to influence international coal markets. As the number of projects under development increase, it is important that sustainability features at the forefront of this opportunity. The plans to amend the mining law and ongoing research into the best ways of adding value are playing a role in developing this industry.
Following the success of the inaugural Coaltrans Mongolia, we are delighted to return to Ulaanbaatar with the 2nd Coaltrans Mongolia on the 23rd and 24th May 2012.
Look at the companies you could be networking with:
ADEN Services Mongolia LLC
Alfred H Knight Asia Analytical LLC
Alinos Enterprises Ltd
Alpha Natural Resources
ALS Coal Asia Pacific
Anglo American Exploration (Australia) Pty
Aquaterra East Asia
Asian Development Bank
Aspire Mining Limited
Banpu Public Company Limited
Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
Bhutan Ferro Alloys Ltd
BLC Co Ltd.
...see the list in full here
Hear from industry leaders, including:
• Graeme Hancock, Chief Operating Officer, Erdenes Tavan Tolgoi JSC
• Steven Katzman, President, Bechtel Asia
• Dr G. Battsengel, Chief Executive Officer, Mongolian Mining Corporation
See who you could be networking with....
Attend the 2nd Coaltrans Mongolia to:
• Access need-to-know information for creating your business development strategies
• Position yourself as a key player in Mongolia’s future
• Develop long lasting business connections to further your exposure in Mongolia
If you believe that you fit our criteria and would like to enquire about our speaking opportunities please contact Louisa Pratt at email@example.com or call +44 20 7779 8114
If you would like to learn of the benefits available to you in relation to our sponsorship opportunities please contact Christian David-Griffiths, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 44 (0)20 7779 8915
For all marketing queries, please contact Matt Ackroyd at email@example.com or call +44 20 7779 8084