Coaltrans USA, the premier U.S. coal markets event, returns to Miami on January 31 & February 1 for its 13th edition, bringing together the entire coal supply chain under the roof of the beautiful Four Seasons hotel.
With low coal prices, rising production costs, growing support for natural gas and uncertain regulation, it’s certainly not been the easiest of years for the USA’s coal sector. But it’s not all doom and gloom. Export levels are increasing, production in some basins is experiencing much-improved margins and efficiency and new infrastructure is being developed, offering new and competitive export routes, and opening up new markets to U.S. coal.
Our speaker faculty already includes:
- Ernie Thrasher, Xcoal Energy & Resources
- Kevin Crutchfield, Alpha Natural Resources
- Michael Beyer, Foresight Energy
- Mike Nobis, DTE Coal Services
- Daniel T. Martin, Ingram Marine Group
- Jim Thompson, Energy Publishing
- Michael Dudas, Sterne Agee & Leach
- John Eaves, Arch Coal
- Cees van de Mortel, T.Parker Host
After a record-breaking attendance in 2012, join over 350 of coal’s best and brightest in Miami and make sure you are up-to-date with the latest developments in your industry.
Don’t forget our fabulous networking beach reception on January 31, generously hosted by Xcoal Energy & Resources. If you haven’t been before, then trust us – miss it, miss out!