Facing the future at India's premier
coal industry event
Click here and visit the 13th Coaltrans India website
Explore the new frontiers to be pushed by India's rapidly expanding coal industry. Held at the Grand Hyatt in Goa, the largest coal industry conference in India is a must attend event for coal sellers, buyers and traders, featuring, as always, an array of invaluable networking opportunities.
Click here for more reasons to attend.
The Coaltrans India App!
• Network with other App users to set up meetings and exchange messages
• View schedules, explore sessions and find evening receptions
• Access the interactive floor plan and find local places around the conference venue
• Download it here.
Confirmed speakers include:
• S K Srivastava, Secretary for Coal
Government of India
• H S Bajwa, Director Traffic Transportation (G)
Ministry of Railways Railway Board, Government of India
• C S Verma, Chairman
• Bala Parthasarathy, CEO - India
• Ahmed Buhari, CEO - India
Coal & Oil Group
• Arun Kumar Jagatramka, Chairman & Managing Director
Gujarat NRE Coke Ltd
• Paul Mulder, Managing Director - Coal & Infrastructure
• Siyabonga Gama, Chief Executive Officer
Transnet Freight Rail
• Ernie Thrasher, CEO & Chief Marketing Officer
Xcoal Energy & Resources
Every delegate will receive a complimentary copy of the
2013 Coaltrans India map
If you are interested in speaking at Coaltrans India please contact Eleanor Saklatvala at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a domestic delegate based in India please call : (011) 2691 9399 email: email@example.com or fax (011) 2684 834
For information about becoming a media partner or for group bookings please contact Matt Ackroyd firstname.lastname@example.org
To raise your profile through sponsorship or exhibition space at Coaltrans India, contact Christian David-Griffiths at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 7779 8915