Bringing coal producers, financiers and investors together
Following on from the great success of last year's inaugural event we are delighted to present the 2nd Financing & Investing in Coal, a rare opportunity to bring together coal project developers and investors within the same forum to discuss how the coal sector can adapt to new market trends and continue to capitalise on the wealth of opportunity in the Asia Pacific coal industry.
As companies explore innovative new strategies for raising finance, we will provide a dynamic programme of presentations, case studies and panel discussions to analyse the key issues shaping coal investment today.
Key Speakers include:
• Stephanie Clement de Givry, Head of Natural Resources & Energy Project Finance, Asia-Pacific – Hong Kong, Societe Generale
• Destry Damayanti, Chief Economist, PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
• Kelvin Luk, Chairman, Roma Group
• Alberto Migliucci, Managing Director – Head of Metals & Mining Asia, Credit Suisse
• Shaun Day, Chief Financial Officer, Sakari Resources Limited
Bringing Miners & Shakers to Jakarta:
Amongst these we will also be bringing back our popular Miners & Shakers format, allowing some of the world's most exciting up-and-coming coal projects to discuss their developments with an audience of potential investors. If you would like to showcase the opportunity to invest in your company's project, please email Eleanor Saklatvala at email@example.com.
If you are interested in speaking please contact Eleanor Saklatvala at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to learn of the benefits available to you in relation to our sponsorship opportunities please contact Hannah Lockwood at email@example.com or call + 44 (0)207 779 8185
For all marketing queries, please contact Matt Ackroyd at firstname.lastname@example.org