2nd Coaltrans Switzerland - Coal Pricing & Trading in Europe
01 March 2012 - 02 March 2012
Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
An unrivalled forum where coal traders, end users and producers will gain valuable market knowledge into the key factors which will influence the price and trade of coal in Europe in 2012.
Coaltrans Conferences is pleased to present Coal Pricing and Trading in Europe, providing attendees with two days of expert industry analysis on the factors which will drive the cost of coal in 2012 and the best strategies to manage and maximise the opportunities of market volatility.
Join high-profile coal producers, buyers, traders, brokers, financiers and advisors, in Geneva, the home of coal and commodity trading, and ensure you are prepared to maximise the opportunities in the year ahead.
CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
Hear directly how coal buyers are adapting their procurement strategies to match industrial demand
Discover the latest tools to manage coal price and foreign exchange exposure in the current market
Explore the role that price and coal quality will play in deciding where Europe’s coal will come from in 2012
The outlook for European coal supply and demand in a fast moving macro-economic environment
- Howard Gatiss, Chief Executive Officer, CMC – Coal Marketing Company
- Alexander Andreev, Deputy General Director for Strategic Planning, Raspadskaya Coal Company
- Patrick Peenaert, Vice President of World Sold Fuels Sourcing, Lafarge S.A.
- Erich Schmitz, Managing Director, VDKI
- Mark C. Lewis, Managing Director, Commodities Research, Deutsche Bank AG